Regeneus (ASX:RGS) has secured exclusive rights to commercialise a world-first cell therapy technology in massive human and animal health markets.
News archive - 2015
- Tuesday, 24 November 2015
- Thursday, 12 November 2015
Regeneus (ASX:RGS) has achieved an important business milestone for the Progenza osteoarthritis therapy by securing commercial rights in Australia to 2032 for the company’s allogeneic off-the-shelf
- Friday, 6 November 2015
Regeneus (ASX:RGS) has added to the body of evidence supporting the marketability of its animal health product CryoShot, with new preliminary test results comparing favourably against existing hors
- Tuesday, 3 November 2015Regeneus (ASX:RGS) has partnered with a global Top-5 animal health company to commercialise a proprietary canine stem cell therapy targeting a US$500 million per annum market.
- Tuesday, 11 August 2015Regeneus has enrolled and treated the first patient under the Phase 1 clinical trial of its Progenza off-the-shelf allogeneic stem cell treatment for knee osteoarthritis.
- Monday, 10 August 2015Regeneus shares jumped over 20% today as the regenerative medicine company announced the first patient to be treated by Progenza, its mesenchymal stem cell therapy treatment for knee osteoarthritis.