News archive - 2016
- Thursday, 29 December 2016Regeneus has entered into a strategic collaboration and licensing agreement for the manufacture, clinical development and commercialisation of Progenza in the Japanese market.
- Wednesday, 28 December 2016Regeneus (ASX:RGS) has been granted a trading halt by the ASX this morning, with its shares placed in pre-open.
- Thursday, 22 September 2016The Life Sciences Report, published by Streetwise Reports, focuses on biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, tools and diagnostics.
- Thursday, 15 September 2016Regeneus Ltd (ASX: RGS) has received $2.73 million from the Australian government as part of a research and development tax refund.
- Wednesday, 14 September 2016The Australian government has bolstered Regeneus, a regenerative medicine company targeting cancer, osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions, with $2.73 million in funding.
- Wednesday, 10 August 2016Regeneus Ltd (ASX:RGS) has been granted a patent providing commercial rights in Europe for the treatment of acne using the company’s stem cell secretion technology.