Regeneus has revised expected timing of an osteoarthritis (OA) clinical development licence deal for Progenza in Japan to Q4 CY18 (vs Q218); it is currently in active discussions with several parties. A licence deal would trigger a US$5m milestone payment from partner AGC and would effectively see Progenza commence a Phase II trial in knee OA in Japan.
News archive - 2019
- Wednesday, 5 September 2018
- Monday, 30 July 2018
Cancer vaccine trial meets primary endpoint of safety with promising signs of immune responseKey points
- Primary endpoint of safety and tolerability met
- Immune response detected at all dose levels
- Wednesday, 7 March 2018Regeneus (ASX: RGS) today announced that the previously reported positive results from its Phase 1 safety trial of Progenza in patients with knee osteoarthritis (OA) have been published in the Journal of Translational Medicine.
- Wednesday, 14 February 2018