News archive - 2017
- Friday, 26 May 2017Regeneus Commences Development of Manufacturing Process For Their OA Cellular Therapy. (Japan Chemical Daily Article, May 10, 2017)
- Tuesday, 18 April 2017
Regeneus (ASX:RGS) CEO John Martin will be participating in Austrade’s business delegation to Japan on April 18 and 19 being led by Australia’s minister for trade, tourism and investments.
- Thursday, 9 March 2017With the recent announcement of a significant licensing deal with AGC Ltd in Japan, the company is set to build on their platform for the delivery of Progenza to deal with many healthcare issues from arthritis and pain, to genetic disorders
- Tuesday, 28 February 2017Regeneus (ASX:RGS) reported a $3.8 million profit in the first half of FY17 after coming off a $3.1 million loss in FY16.
- Thursday, 9 February 2017Regeneus has entered into an collaboration with a major Japanese firm to manufacture its stem cell therapy Progenza, a move that may accelerate approval and that has a pair of analysts optimistic about the company's future.
- Wednesday, 1 February 2017
For the last two years, Japan has been at the forefront of accelerated approval for regenerative medicine products and has seen lots of licensing and contract manufacturing deals and M&A activi