For the last two years, Japan has been at the forefront of accelerated approval for regenerative medicine products and has seen lots of licensing and contract manufacturing deals and M&A activi
- Wednesday, 1 February 2017
- Monday, 23 January 2017Regeneus (ASX:RGS) has received its US$5.5 million upfront payment from AGC for the exclusive rights to manufacture Progenza in Japan.
- Friday, 20 January 2017Regeneus (ASX:RGS) has a busy 2017 to come, spearheaded by its recent entry into the Japanese market for its Progenza product.
- Thursday, 29 December 2016Regeneus has entered into a strategic collaboration and licensing agreement for the manufacture, clinical development and commercialisation of Progenza in the Japanese market.
- Wednesday, 28 December 2016Regeneus (ASX:RGS) has been granted a trading halt by the ASX this morning, with its shares placed in pre-open.