The HiQCell® Patient Care Model
The HiQCell Patient Care Model explains the relationship between the patient, HiQCell Licensed Medical Practitioner, clinic facility and Regeneus.
HiQCell Medical Practitioners
- Medical reputation/expertise to diagnose and present treatment options;
- Provide the primary patient relationship;
- Conduct the HiQCell procedure and supervise all aspects of patient treatment.
- Provides patented technology;
- Provides in-clinic laboratory - equipment and staffing;
- Provides HiQCell treatment protocol - training and monitoring;
- Provides patient safety tracking (microbiological testing);
- Provides patient Registry for treatment follow-up;
- Provides Practitioner support (education/admin).
- Provides high quality hospital/clinic facility;
- Hosts cell processing laboratory space;
- Provides in-theatre nursing support;
- Provides patient Pre and Post operation care.